- Mouser Electronics -- very extensive selection of electronic components, lighting and other materials. Their prices are especially good for bulk orders.
- Jameco Electronics -- electronic components and materials for robotics projects. Do not miss the workshop tab on their website! It is full of project ideas, useful videos and other great resources.
- All Electronics Corp -- electronics & robotics supplies. Thor prices are very good and they carry some surplus electronic components at very reasonable prices. When purchasing a small number of items, their prices are often far better than those found on Mouser Electronics.
- Electronic Goldmine -- one of the web's best places for surplus electronics & robotics components! From LED panels out of street lights to electronic bug swatter, you never know what you can find on the site! Their prices are some of the best on the web as well.
- American Science & Surplus -- nice assortment of science, robotics & electronics supplies and equipment at good prices. Reading their item names and descriptions is half the fun.
- Adafruit Industries -- good source for DIY electronics, Arduino and other kits.
- Tayda Electronics -- electronic components